Whole life insurance
Whole life insurance, or whole of life assurance (in the Commonwealth of Nations), sometimes called “straight life” or “ordinary life,” is a life insurance policy which is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured’s entire lifetime, provided required premiums are paid, or to the maturity date. Once whole life coverage has been issued, it cannot be revoked, reduced or cancelled except in cases of non-payment or fraud. This makes whole life insurance appealing because it provides a degree of certainty.
The primary advantages of whole life insurance are:
- Protection for life – It doesn’t expire or go down in value.
- Level Premiums – The rate you pay for your policy will never increase.
- Cash Value – A portion of your premium builds cash value which can be borrowed against.
- Guaranteed Death Benefit – The amount your loved ones receive is guaranteed.
- Pay Period – You can pay within 10 years, 20 years, 100 years.
- You can contact us anytime so we will give you best quotes as per your best needs.